Monday, April 13, 2009

Color Combo #118



It's Designer's Challenge week at CCG.  Yours truly was the designer and I had a blast coming up with this combination.  I so hope you like it and hope it inspires you to scrap those Easter photos taken this past weekend.  The featured member this week is Angelica Turner.  Angelica and the designers did a fabulous job with my combination.   Head on over to CCG and take a peek at how they interpreted the challenge (see sidebar for link).  In my layout I used pictures taken of Gwendolen a couple of years ago, before and after an easter egg hunt.  The cuts were from the Graphically Speaking, Home Accents, and Stretch Your Imagination Cricut cartridges with basic brown Cricut pen.  

Well, hope you all have a wonderful, carefree week.  Things are going to be a bit hectic around here.  My oldest daughter, Brandi, is moving out on her own this week and we'll be helping her ease into her new apartment.  We're very proud of her.  She's not moving too far away, within a couple of miles, so it won't be too bad.

1 comment:

kerry said...

you did a great job of the combo this week I will have to go threw my stash and find these colors.Take care Kerry xx