Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Splendid Finds!

crobinson_083111lg

I’m in love with these Feedsack papers by Splendid Fiin’s (available at jessicasprague.com), my Cricut, and the spontaneity of finding something that can be useful and made for me personally.  This shelf was found at my local thrift store but needed some drawers to make it more useful.  I printed some Feedsack papers onto thick cardstock,  die cut them using the box from Cricut Sweet Tooth Boxes cartridge (fit to page), added a “handle” using a label from CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge (cut at 1-inch), which was embossed using my Cuttlebug, and attached to the box using brads.  A circle punch was used to cut a half circle at the top of each box so that I can peek at the contents of the boxes.  Voila! In less than half an hour I had something I was proud to display.  I love craft technology!