Friday, October 28, 2011

The Raven ATC (artist trading card) Set

For the past few weeks, I’ve been researching the joy of making ATC’s and decided to jump in the hybrid way using The Raven Mega Collection by Carina Gardner (available at jessicasprague.com) coupled with the Happy Hauntings Cricut Cartridge.  I’ve been working on these little babies, little by little, all throughout the month of October and have enjoyed every minute of it.  If you haven’t tried this venue of paper crafting yet, I DARE you to!  Instant crafty gratification. 

crobinson_102811lg

I even die cut boxes using the Spring Holiday Cards Cricut cartridge to hold my Raven ATC collection.

crobinson_102811No2lg

The ATC is a good size to experiment with different paper crafting/stamping techniques you’ve been wanting to try.  

No comments: