Thursday, October 18, 2012

Cricut & Distress Markers

I like to color!  Sometimes, I like my Cricut to draw, especially on watercolor paper. Using my Gypsy to do this is preferred. I create a file on my gypsy--one mat for drawing and the other mat for cutting. A micro tip Sharpie is used in my Cricut when I watercolor as the ink needs to be permanent, so it won't bleed. Then I use the Cricut to cut out the outlined images. This, to me, looks a lot like a stamp-and-cut type of image. A waterbrush is used with my distress markers on a craft mat to color my images. The cartridge used for these images was Art Philosophy.

IMG_1862

IMG_1866

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards!!!

Lisa said...

Love your art work!!! Everything you do is beautiful. I'm your newest fan.
Cheers,
Lisa
CRe8n4u
>^..^<