Sunday, November 18, 2012

Fall Snapshots Album with Holder

1

2

I’ve been wanting to use the card holder and file folder cuts from Cricut CTMH Artiste cartridge since I got it!  This time of year would give me the perfect opportunity.  This little album is for the favorite pictures I’ve taken in October.  There will be two more albums, one for November and one for December, that will fit in this holder and complete my favorite Fall Snapshots for 2012.  I wanted to make this adventure easy, so the layout is simple with just a picture (using the picture frame from Spellbinders Snapshot set), a star punch stamped using a Unity Stamp from one of the their KOTM, and other Unity Stamp Company stamps here and there.  Also, I used a file folder fastener to hold pages in place so that I could add or subtract from the album if I wanted to.  The holder and album are sturdy, built using chipboard, put together with printed digital papers and elements from Lori Whitlock’s Fall Fling Collection and Office Oriented Collection(available at jessicasprague.com), and then binded using my Bind-It-All (the file folder).   

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a great idea and beautifully done Cammie!