Sunday, September 15, 2013

New-to-Me Art Journal Planner with NEW Kits by Nancie Rowe Janitz

crobinson_091413lg

I found another PLANNER—my new obsession!  This time at EcoThrift in Sacramento for $2.50.  LOVE that place.  I’m not going to cover this one as the outside color is to my liking, it’s leather is very nice and soft, with a pocket on the front cover.  It holds 5-1/2-x-8-1/2-inch inserts which is perfect for my art journal.  I made the insert a cut file, so that I can print-and-cut pages using my Silhouette Portrait.  That makes the process smooth and easy, therefore FUN!  The above page is the very first page in my new-to-me art journal planner and the one below is my second page.  I can’t wait to get started on more!

crobinson_091513lg

For both pages, I used Scrap Arts Start 7 by Nancie Rowe Janitz as the background--NOW available at jessicasprague.com--along with some Unity Stamp Company stamps with Tim Holtz Distress Markers, and added some machine stitching to the Halloween-themed page.  Nancie’s Doodle Stickers Kit was used in the dress of the stamped character on the first page.  Here’s some more information regarding Nancie’s NEW kits.

nrj-sastarts7-artjournalNancie’s Scrap Art Starts 7 Kit is now available at jessicasprague.com.  Click on the above collection image to be taken directly to the product pages at jessicasprague.com.

Here’s the description from jessicasprague.com:

“These bright and happy paintings (5x8 inches) are straight from my art journal/sketchbook. I hope you enjoy them as much I enjoyed painting them!  Use them as backdrops to your art journal pages, to accent your layouts, or to make a sweet hyrbrid project!

nrj-doodlestickers-previewNancie’s Doodle Stickers Kit is now available at jessicasprague.com.  Click on the above collection image to be taken directly to the product pages at jessicasprague.com.

Here’s the description from jessicasprague.com:

“These little doodle stickers are hand drawn and water colored and "cut out" of white paper. They are perfect for accenting your next scrapbook page or art journal. They are in png format.”

2 comments:

Thienly Azim said...

Totally loving your work! I'm featuring you on the Unity blog for DT Tuesday! :)

Camille Robinson said...

Oh my goodness! Thanks, Thienly! I'm so honored. I'll be looking for it for sure.