Saturday, November 16, 2013

Believe Dec 25 Card with Unity/Silent Night

believelg1

This weekend I’m getting my craft-on with the holiday season in mind.  This is my first post of the weekend with more to come, I’m sure.  All I need now is some Christmas tunes to continue the momentum and hot chocolate to keep my hands warm.

Believe Dec 25 Card Supplies List

All patterned papers and sentiments used on this card are from the Silent Night Digital Kit by Melanie Ritchie--available SOON (November 29) at jessicasprague.com.  YOU are going to love this kit, especially the color combination and prints, wordart, and journaling cards!

The holiday themed mittens on the cute little string that’s on the front of this card is a stamp from the October 2013 Kit of the Month at Unity Stamp Company.  I stamped this image onto white cardstock, scanned it into my computer, filled the image with color and digital patterned paper in Photoshop Elements, converted it to a png file, and then traced and cut it with my Silhouette Portrait from Silhouette Studio.  The image was then mounted to the top of the card using 3D mounting squares on three of the mittens.

A2 Seasons Greetings Christmas Card shapes and base by Lori Whitlock available at Silhouette America Online Store.

Krafty premium cardstock by Core’dinations.

The zigzag stitches were stitched onto the card using my Singer Futura CE-250 using brown embroidery thread.

No comments: