Friday, September 26, 2014

Create & Inspire Podcast #28: Unconventional Ways to Create a Dedicated Creative Space

Recently, I was contacted by Aunia Kahn who is the Podcast host from Create and Inspire. 

Every Thursday, this podcast shares creative tips, tricks and advice regarding art and crafting. She also interviews successful artists and art-focused businesses and shares their stories on success, struggles, and the passion of being in the world of creativity.

I was over the moon that she shared a link to my Laundry Room Studio YouTube Video Tour I posted last May for her latest Create & Inspire Podcast #28: Unconventional Ways to Create a Dedicated Creative Space.

This podcast gives you some unconventional space ideas to help you create your own dedicated space and enlighten you on how any space, big or small, can be transformed into an area all your own AND why it’s important for creative people like us.

Here’s a link to the Podcast: http://www.createandinspire.com/28/

And in case you missed it before, here’s my Laundry Room Studio YouTube Tour.

This video was captured last May—my room has changed a “little” since then.

No comments: